Terms and Conditions
- The TCE Tackles Singapore “Buy & Win Lucky Draw Contest” commences on 2nd January 2024 and closes on 31st March 2024 (“Lucky Draw Period”). TCE Tackles (“Organizer”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Lucky Draw Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Lucky Draw Period shall be automatically disqualified.
- This Lucky Draw is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Singapore except the employees and immediate families of the Organizer.
- To participate in the Contest:
a. Participants must spend S$ 30 and above in a single receipt at TCE Tackles Singapore outlet within the Contest Period.
b. For purchases made at TCE Tackles Singapore Online Shop or TCE Tackles Singapore Shopee platform, the minimum spend of S$ 30.00 excludes delivery fee.
c. Wholesaler bulk purchase is not eligible in this Lucky Draw.
d. Scan the QR code or log in to https://tcetackles.com.my/buy-win-sg/
e. Complete the online form and clicking on submit.
f. Retain original single receipt dated within Lucky Draw Period that matches the online entry as proof of purchase.
g. Participants may send as many entries as they wish But each entry must be accompanied with the required details and a different receipt for each entry.
h. Participants are not allowed to submit/ send more than one (1) entry with the same receipt to the Organizer.
i. Lucky Draw details submission closing date will be on 1st April 2024.
j. Lucky draw winners’ list will be announce on 15th April 2024.
k. The Organizer will not reimburse the participant for any charges incurred in submitting the entries, if any.
- The winners may be required to submit the original printed receipts dated within the Lucky Draw Period that matches all the entries as proof of purchase. Failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner. Only original and valid printed receipts will be accepted. Any receipt that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing is unclear or does not contain the required information is invalid and will not be accepted. The Organizer reserves the sole discretion and rights to disqualify such invalid receipts.
- Lucky Draw prizes:
- Selection of winners:-
a. Winners will be selected randomly and will be announced though TCE Tackles Singapore social media Facebook Page & Website by 15th April 2024.
- All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winning via Facebook and website. The organizer reserves the right to remove or replace the winner with the next name from our shortlisted participants.
- The participant is required to produce a proof of identity during or prior to prize redemption for purposes of verification. The only forms of proof of identity accepted by the Organizer are identity card or driver’s license. A failure to provide any proof of identity entitles the Organizer to disqualify the participant/winner.
- The Organizer reserves the absolute right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis. The Organizer will not be responsible if the prize is damaged after it is received by the winner.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organizer.
- By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organizer deems that permission is given to the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
- The Organizer’s decision is final. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organizer will not be entertained.