- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business development, business administration, or any field.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding (optional)
- Possesses driving license and own car.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able and willing to outstation at different state.
- Research and analyze market trends to determine market needs.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Preparing and presenting reports to senior management after outstation.