Collection of Personal Information
TCE Tackles does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register account in TCE Tackle eshop, the personal information we collect may include your
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional, for us to reward birthday voucher for you during your birthday month)
When you make a purchase on the TCE Tackles eshop, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit Card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register a TCE Tackle eshop account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on TCE Tackles eshop website.
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorised. TCE Tackles may required to disclose the personal information that any person to whim we are compelled or required to do so under the law.
When you visit TCE Tackles eshop, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within TCE Tackles eshop that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Email address: email@example.com