ST. CROIX EYECON (EYS)
– Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and
lighter than its previous formulation.
– Built with proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
– Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide® Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames, Atlas
Performance stainless (SS304) guides and a black PVD coated tip top.
– Sea Guide® IPSA reel seat with thread covering nut and black hood on spinning models.
– SeaGuide® TCS reel seat with black hood on casting specific model.
– Premium-grade cork modified split grip spinning rod models with tailored foregrips designed for
– Premium-grade full EVA contoured handle and foregrip on casting model.
– Kigan hook-keeper.
– Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
– Technique-specific walleye series designed for superior performance utilizing custom handle
configurations, unique to each model, for angler comfort and functionality.
– Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.