ST. CROIX LEGEND XTREME
– Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
– Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved
patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
– Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
– Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability.
– High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
– Slim-profile ferrules.
– Fuji® K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings and exclusive E-color finish frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
– Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
– New Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily. It dries extremely fast when it gets wet. Manufactured by St. Croix to provide outstanding angler comfort, casting efficiency and sensitivity.
– Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge.
– Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
– Includes protective rod sack.
– Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.